Several months back, I wrote an article on infidelity and why men always find it more difficult than women to forgive their spouses when it happens. I received several  responses from our readers, some of which I have shared with you over time. I found these ones tucked somewhere in my mail box. The last contribution is quite instructive and I hope you would learn a few things from it, just as I did. Please don’t forget that there is no time bound for all issues raised on this column, so feel free to hit at me at anytime if you want your contribution published here. My email address is yetty5050@yahoo.co.uk. Do have a wonderful weekend.

The post From my mail box: Infidelity and why women chop and clean mouth appeared first on Vanguard News.



source https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/mail-box-infidelity-women-chop-clean-mouth/
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours