If you’re REALLY serious about lowering your blood pressure, reversing Hypertension and avoiding heart attacks, strokes and kidney failures…then,

“Here’s How I Was Able To Completely Reverse Hypertension, Lower My Blood Pressure and Avoid Heart Attacks After Trying Every Drug at The Pharmacy For Over 4 Years With No Result…” 

Thanks To This Honey-Tasting Herbal Supplement Made From Magical Ancient Plant Found in Myanmar and Sri Lanka; That Removes Blockage of Blood Vessel, Gets Rid Of Excess Cholesterol and Normalize Your Blood Pressure to 120/80mmHg with No Side Effects!”

This No Side Effects FDA Approved Solution Has Already Helped
 me & Over 47 Men and Women,I am 100 percent sure It would Help You Too
Okay, let me start by giving you a bit of AMAZING, interesting back-story about the Reverse Hypertension Solution… plus how and where YOU can get it within 48 hours.

This is not the usual HYPE over quick solutions made by all those hungry marketers who just want to take your money and run without giving you anything in return. 

What I am about to reveal to you is a VERY SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE SOLUTION for reducing high blood pressure naturally, without drugs, exercise, funny diets or drastic lifestyle changes.

And if you have been diagnosed of hypertension, or are showing any symptom of it and you are looking for a natural solution to treat it or prevent it before it gets worse…

Then this short write up will be one of the best things you will ever read this year. 

Now let me tell you a little about myself and how I found this amazing solution and how you can get it for yourself within the next 48 hours.

 

I was once in your shoes.

You see, I reside in Lagos, Nigeria. One of the most stressful cities in the world. 

And like any normal Nigerian, I had to work hard to provide for myself and my family, and this usually include getting up early in the morning… as early as 4am to in order to beat the Lagos rush hour morning traffic. 

I would drive from Ikorodu all the way to Victoria Island where I work a business consultant for one of these big multinational companies.

 

I had to supervise a whole team, manage deadlines, shout at unreliable contractors and suppliers, get to work very early and usually be the last person to leave…

My Job Was Stressful As Hell, And It Left Me With No Time For Myself. 

 

Since I was always on a tight deadline, I was never free to exercise regularly or monitor my well-being.

I just kept working, and working and working, but little did I know that I was heading for some serious issues.

My unhealthy lifestyle plus all my work stress started to show on my body, because with all these stress, my health started to decline slowly and I did not even realize it

It all started with feelings of tiredness every time I get back from work. After some days I started having headaches, but paracetamol always seemed to solve it. 

 I never used to take those symptoms seriously, just paracetamol and sleep and I was okay. 

And it wasn’t until landed myself in the hospital that I knew something was serious. 

Till today I only remember feeling very weak, and dizzy with a pounding feeling in my head one day when I came back from work, and the next thing I knew…

I was lying in a hospital bed.

I was later told that I had SUDDENLY COLLAPSED ON THE FLOOR, and my wife had to rush me to the hospital where the doctor confirmed that I had severe high blood pressure. 

This was the first time I had even taken my blood pressure reading, because I did not think issues like that affected people of my age. 

The doctor told me I was very lucky because…

I Actually Had A Near Stroke That Almost Killed Me

I was so worried.

It seemed like my hypertension condition was something that had been inherited from my parents – and my busy, hectic and unhealthy lifestyle had made it worse. 

The doctor told me that I needed to bring my blood pressure down drastically, and that I if I didn’t then it was likely that I would have another attack would soon follow and this time I would not survive it.

 I Tried Blood Pressure Medications First

I had to start taking drugs that made me start urinating frequently like a 3 year old child, just to bring down my blood pressure, and it was always giving me headaches, not even mentioning the price of the drugs every day. 

 No way I could continue with that. 

 I tried watching my weight, and exercising more… It helped but it was not so significant. 

Next friends and family advised me to take things easy, relax and remove salt from my diet.

And that was when the situation started to really affect me. I had to start eating salt less food, I had to stop driving. I had to reduce my workload and stop shouting. 

 In fact I had to stop a lot of the activities that I loved and made me who I was… all at the young age of 37 years old. At age 37, I was already living like an old man.

Because of hypertension. 

It was a very depressing life, and even though I knew all those precautions were good for me, it was just too hard. 

At a point, I felt like the hypertension should kill me, instead of me to be living like an old man for another 40 years plus. 

 I hated medicines, I hated drastically changing my lifestyle, I hated not being able to eat my favorite foods and do my favorite activities again.

I had to find a better way, and that drove me to the internet, to search online for anything related to blood pressure and natural remedies.

I was just hoping a solution came as soon as possible.

Then The Solution Finally Came… Miraculously!

When I  ran into Mr. Reus, a German expatriate… who has just been transferred to Total Petroleum.

Mr. Reus is a Jehovah Witness member too… so he came to identify with the local church.

It didn’t take so long before Mr. Reus became a good friend to my family. Maybe because of how vibrant and committed my wife was.

During one of our meetings on Sunday, he asked why I have not been active like my wife, because he noticed I haven’t gone out with them for more than 3 weeks on a stretch.

I opened up to him. What my problem was. Thank God I did that.

He smiled, so it happened that

Reus father and I shared similar story.

 Reus narrated to me, how his father was at the brink of a fatal heart failure 2 years back, until he was saved by a particular supplement they got from the US. 

According to him, his father’s quick and unexpected recovery baffled everybody so much;

…that he had his father’s old school mate, (who’s now a research scientist and a Professor at Harvard) research deeply into it.

At the end, it was discovered that one of the major ingredients contained in the supplement has a lot of historical background. 

The ancient Terminalia Arjuna plant has been traditionally used to treat heart disease and lower blood pressure, recognized for years.

Then followed by a leaked reports that the British Royal Authority, having discovered the powerful nature of such rare plant, made efforts for hundreds of year to keep it out of the public eyes.

Can you imagine!

How the establishments make things difficult for the citizens? Well, Mr. Reus affected My life in a way I can never forget.

He got me 2 bottles of the said herbal supplement. But

I Was Dumbly Skeptical 

 Despite the Harvard professor’s confirmation, and the solution working for Akin’s mom, I was still skeptical.

Call me whatever.. and you may just be right.

Well, that was just to be doubly sure the stuff wouldn’t have side effects on me.I took it to a  UK trained pharmacist friend who works at a popular teaching Hospital.

She looked at and analyze the constituents and gave it a clean bill of health.

She confirmed that the major ingredients contained in it, are all natural but rare to find stuffs that lower high cholesterol level, prevent arterial clogging, reduces blood clots, reverses hardening of the blood vessels.. 

 

With her confirmation.. 

That night, I started taking it… one in the morning, and one at night as recommended. The fact that it tastes and smells exactly like honey, made taking it fun for me

….plus the small size makes it easy to be taken even without water. Yes, I chew or swallow it like that some time.  

I tried it out for the first 3 days… No significant improvement, but I decided to just use it for at least a week.

ONE Week After…. 

 Continued again for a week … My blood pressure dropped a little. Okay this thing actually works I thought but I still was not fully convinced. 

But somewhere around the second week, something strange happened. I started feeling very good, as if a lot of my sickness and pains were just going, 

My heart beat became normal and steady,I no longer feel tired.. I decided was not going to do another test until I finish the second bottle.

 

Which was just amazing.

 

However, just the fourth day on the second bottle…

I  went to the doctor again,

My Blood Pressure Dropped Back To 110/75

 My doctor was surprised. How did I go from nearly die-ing of heart failure complications attack and having a very high bp to looking so healthy, strong, a blood pressure around 110/75mmhg.

According to the doctor my Coronary artery flow has increased, the ischemi damage  done to the myocardium has also been repaired. Several months after my blood pressure hasnt gone up.

In short my Hypertension has been totally reversed.

 An idea flashed through my head. I thought… if I could beg and reach an agreement with Mr. Reus, to help send in some bottles of the supplement, with my knowledge in internet stuff, I could create some awareness for it…

 So that the thousands of people with high blood pressure and heart related problems in this country can get access it and free themselves from the shackles and discomfort of drugs.

 Also, in doing so, I’ll be helping as may people as possible… so that they don’t have to suffer the agony I passed through… call that my own little way of giving back.

As God may have it, I reached out to Mr. Reus , and immediately bought into my idea… but was concerned about honesty and sincerity because he has been transferred to France.

 

I assured him I’ll make sure there’s no room for regrets.

 2 months later he ordered and shipped in 200 bottles of the WONDER working solution to me. 

 

And Guess What? 

 By mere word of mouth,

 

…11 of my office staff picked it up, some got it for their parents, others for themselves.. 2 bottles each, then 2 of my clients picked too

Demand so heavy… just by word of mouth.

Such huge demand… followed by those mind blowing testimonials.

“My Drug subscription Are a Thing of the Past.”

I can hardly believe how well this works. The bottle says to take 1 capsule twice daily. I was only taking 5 total capsules per week and I went from an average of 145/85 to about 115/78.

Sometimes I am actually down to 96/66 so I am going to reduce the dosage to taking only 3 total capsules per week and see how that works.I assume it will not work this well on everyone but I am a believer.I was not taking any prescription blood pressure medicine.

– Emmanuel

“My Vision is Clearer again!” 

Thank you so much for this solution. This is an excellent product. My blood pressure reading before I started taking this supplement was 145/85 now it reads 117/35. 

I no longer suffer from fatigue and my vision is clear again. I’m happy to find an alternative to prescription drugs which have harmful side effects. I referred this product to my family members that are also suffering from hypertension.

Olaitan

I wonder what happens when news about my experience and testimonials from other people starts spreading heavily online – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc

So, I thought… if I’m to effectively get the message out to more people, there’s need to go online.

Hence, I penned down my story and this website was born.

Now, here’s the thing: 

 

Only 161 Bottles Left.

 As I mentioned before, demand was so heavy that customers bought up most of the stock even by word of mouth.

39 bottles gone already… 161 left. 

 And I don’t know if Mr. Reus will continue the deal or back out… after this.

Let’s assume he continues, and we’re doing a new shipment… that could take another 2 months or more!

… and there may be 2x, 3x or more increase in the current price.

Which is why you are here today.

 

And there’s a reason it’s even more important that you don’t waste any time…

 

You see,

Since this website just went live… millions of people will be seeing this offer. No doubt!

That means more people will be battling to get my remaining bottles…

So if you don’t order now, I can’t promise you that there’ll be any bottles left tomorrow, or tonight, or even in a few hours…

So I urge you to do the right thing now, and claim the last few bottles of my current supply, while you still can…

 

And if you do that right now!

 

You will not only get the chance to get it at the discounted introductory price, but will also enjoy; 

 

=> 100% FREE Shipping to any location.

=> PLUS… You ONLY pay for the goods at your DOORSTEP!

 

…meaning you only pay when the product has been physically brought down to you face-to-face by our courier company.

 

How awesome is that?

 However, the FREE shipping and the payment on delivery additional benefits might not be there after tomorrow ,  

 

Here’s What You are Getting. 

Approved by top world regulatory agencies

1 Month Supply Treatment Pack 

1 Bottle = 60 Tablets

Discounted Price = N16,499

===========================================

2 Months Supply Treatment Pack 

2 Bottles = 120 Tablets

Discounted Price = N28,500

(plus a special bonus)

WAIT!

Before you rush to order… Here’s One More IMPORTANT Thing…

Out of the hundreds of Anti-hypertension tea out there, only one stand out and work effectively.

The recommendation was by my UK trained pharmacist friend.. 

If you place your order for the 2 months supply  right away, I’ll add this amazing anti-hypertension and Blood sugar Blocker for FREE…

However, I must warn that ONLY those who place order for the 2 months supply  right away gets this bonus for free. If you procrastinate further, you may not get it. 

 

Here’s What To Do Next:

To enjoy the introductory discount price + FREE shipping + Cash on delivery to every location (CoD):

 1 month supply is N16,500

2 months supply (plus bonus ) is N28,500

Pick up your phone right now, send the following info below via either a text or Whatsapp message to: 080-51944-491

(1) Your full names, (2) Your full address (House or office number, street name, town,state); (3) Phone numbers, (4) Then indicate if you want 1 or 2 months supply.  

Once I receive your details, I’ll confirm via SMS or Whatsapp… and thereafter ship your item the next day.  

You receive it within within 3-6 business days… and pay the dispatch person in cash upon delivery.

The moment our delivery man brings the “Reverse Hypertension” solution to you.

Simply tear the small delivery bag open, bring out the little bottle, and just start dancing for seeing the end of your hypertension & heart problems.

There and then, open the small bottle, and make sure the inside seal is in tact.

Then, rip the seal open to get to the main thing. Take 1 tablet morning and night, send in your testimonial.

But then You can still doubt me despite all.

That is Why I want to make this decision a no risk deal.

I am going to let you use the Reverse Hypertension Kit and the Bonus for

60 FULL Days So You Will  Have Plenty Of Time To Prove To Yourself That it Really Does Work!

This means that you will have a full 2 months to use the Reverse Hypertension kit and prove it will help you lower your blood pressure, get rid of excess cholesterol, remove blockage of blood vessels and ultimately help you live a healthy life without medications.

If at the end of this time, you did not see a considerable result as I claim,you can ask for your purchase price back and I will refund it 100% in FULL.

Why am I doing this? The answer is simple

You see, I know you will have a better pulse rate, normal blood pressure and stop medications completely after you use this Reverse Hypertension kit.

There is not a single doubt in my mind. But since you do not know me. . . and. . . because I am not a doctor, or anything like that, I figured this would be a good way to put your mind at ease.

Because, if you don’t like it, you can call or email me supplying your bank details and proof of purchase (anytime within the next 60 days) and I will immediately send your money back.

But I don’t think you are going to do that. I think the day you get delivery of the Reverse Hypertension Kit will be the happiest day of your life. . .

Here’s What To Do Next:

To enjoy the introductory discount price + FREE shipping + Cash on delivery to every location (CoD):

 1 month supply is N16,500

2 months supply (plus bonus ) is N28,500

Pick up your phone right now, send the following info below via either a text or Whatsapp message to: 080-51944-491

(1) Your full names, (2) Your full address (House or office number, street name, town,state); (3) Phone numbers, (4) Then indicate if you want 1 or 2 months supply.  

Once I receive your details, I’ll confirm via SMS or Whatsapp… and thereafter ship your item the next day.  

You receive it within within 3-6 business days… and pay the dispatch person in cash upon delivery.

James Adeyemi

0805-1944-491

“The Reverse Hypertension Evangelist”

 

PS-So due to my busy schedule, I wont be picking the phone calls all the time, my assistant would handle it,not to worry. He has all the answers you would need. I have properly schooled him on the topic and the supplement itself.

Dont forget there is limited stock, you have to act fast and save your health.

The post REVEALED: Rare Ancient Indian Plant Resets Blood Pressure & Hypertension in 17 Days appeared first on Vanguard News.



source https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/revealed-rare-ancient-indian-plant-resets-blood-pressure-hypertension-17-days/
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours